To provide a safe space for our revert brothers and sisters to connect and receive beneficial support
and Islamic knowledge to strengthen their commitment to Islam.
The goal is to provide a safe space for the growing community of revert brothers and sisters. To make
them feel connected and valued as new members of the community.
Members of the group should grow over time, events increased, & surveys updated & analyzed.
Reverts should easily access information online to ask questions and receive support easily to join groups.
• Open to all reverts and renewed Muslims.
• Islamic character is a priority
• All fatwas will be referred to Imam Wissam
• Email addresses collected to send out events and updates to the Revert community group.
• Meet every 2 months to plan future events & additional supports
• Send out an updated survey seasonally to add members to the growing support group
• Shahada boxes given to new Muslims
Brother Marwan: (413) 348-9305
- Shahada Box: New to Islam? Email a request for a shahada box, which includes information for beginners on wudu, supplications, Quran, and much more!