Asalamu Alaikum Dear Community Members,
InshaAllah you are in the best of Iman and health.
The purpose of this communication is to remind you that our COVID policies at ISWM have not changed and need to be adhered to. AlhamduAllah we have been Blessed by not having any outbreak in our community since the pandemic started due to, first Allah’s Permission & Mercy, and second the robust protocols that ISWM established to minimize any exposure to our congregants.
As America begins to “open up” and restrictions are eased, we need to continue to be vigilant. COVID still exists and there are several variants which are of concern including the Delta variant which ravaged India and where 6k+ people were dying each day. This was just a few months ago and the Delta variant is now in the US. This morning an article was published over growing concerns of what may be coming soon – another wave.
Over the next few weeks we will continue to monitor the situation and decide if any changes to the ISWM COVID policies are warranted. For now though, please continue to adhere to the below rules:
ISWM COVID RULES:
- Everyone MUST wear a mask before entering the ISWM premises
- All social distancing guidelines will remain in effect. This means NO CROWDING, everyone 6 feet apart at all times.
- In order to attend Jumah prayers, check in will continue.
- No Masjid Carpets will be used. Everyone brings their own prayer mat.
- Carry your shoes to the space you are praying in. Consider bringing a bag to put your shoes in and don’t use the shoe racks
- If you are potentially exposed, including having sick family members you should not come to ISWM
- No food or drink service, soliciting, etc, permitted whatsoever
- By entering ISWM premises (includes parking lot and buildings) you are ‘WAIVING ISWM’ from any liability (entering at your own risk) and agree to abide by the rules and regulations mentioned herein.
In case of any questions, please contact ISWMBoard@gmail.com
JazakaAllah Khairan,ISWM Board